Work With Us
IVI has provided scientific and biomedical information solutions to federal, state, and city agencies through the competitive bidding process since 1982. IVI is classified by the U.S. Small Business Administration as a small business based on NAICS (North American Industry Classification System) Codes, and thus is eligible for small business set-asides. If your program is interested in having IVI as a bidder on your upcoming RFP, please contact Bruce H. Kleinstein, Ph.D., J.D., at 215-569-2300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Private and Nonprofit Sector Contracting
We work with companies and organizations of all sizes through contracts developed in the following manner:
- When a potential client presents a problem to us, our team of specialists studies the problem and devises a feasible solution.
- A schedule for performance of the work, with appropriate fees, is developed and confirmed in writing.
- There is no financial obligation until the client decides to proceed with the proposed program.
- We maintain interaction with clients by providing periodic progress reports and by continuously responding to their needs and suggestions.
- Staff assignments are highly focused, enabling full comprehension of all aspects of the client's problem; thus providing the detailed research necessary for a successful solution.
IVI strictly maintains the confidentiality of all research performed under contract. Moreover, we support the client's efforts to patent or copyright such work. Contact us to learn how we can support your organization's information and communication needs:
Bruce H. Kleinstein, Ph.D., J.D.